GlobalGateway Ongoing Monitoring service taps into the Global Gateway Watchlist service to perform government sanctions and Adverse Media checks for businesses on a regular basis. The Ongoing Monitoring service contains the same response structure as the Onboarding service, but automatically re-queries the Watchlist database at a set frequency. Entities are enrolled in the Watchlist service to have access to this service.
- Customers enroll Entities into the Ongoing Monitoring service once the user is onboarded
- This information is stored in Trulioo's Identity Enrollment Service including PII and frequency
- GlobalGateway checks the PII information against a multitude of global watchlist and adverse media sources worldwide
- If there is a potential match or a “hit” on the watchlist, further detail is shown in the appended fields
- The detailed information provided lets clients determine the applicability of the watchlist hit and determine their next steps
- After the time period selected, the GlobalGateway checks the PII information against the same global watchlist and adverse media sources
- If there is a difference in the search outcome, such as the enrolled subject is added to a new watchlist, customers are alerted to the difference (Deltas). The new watchlist hit details are sent to the webhook with the status "hit"
- If the outcome is identical to the previous search, customers will receive a "no hit" response to their webhook. Alternatively, customers can configure their account to not receive alerts if the outcome is the same as the previous search. This feature helps reduce notifications and the webhook is only pinged if the watchlist status is "hit"
- Our customers can unenroll businesses from the Ongoing Monitoring service at any time
|Trulioo Username for Portal account
|Trulioo Password for Portal account
|Callback URL/Webhook for customer endpoint on which to return individual information
|Frequency of re-querying by Ongoing Monitoring, possible values include:
|Subject name of Business or Entity
|Name of which service this individual should be enrolled in
Ongoing Monitoring Output Parameters
The Output Parameters for GlobalGateway Watchlist's response are the same as the parameters for Onboarding Watchlist. Please check the GlobalGateway Watchlist Documentation Page for more information.
Updated about 2 months ago