The GlobalGateway portal is User Interactive Portal. The account consists of configurations and test entities.
To set up a GlobalGateway account, contact us using the form available here.
If you already have your login information, you can log into the GlobalGateway portal, select
Verify in the left-hand menu, choose any country, click on the
Populate button, and copy the test data from the UI. or Click on the link below to login:
- The transactions in the GlobalGateway portal are displayed in the Transaction review search results and Performance.
- Reports, and labeled as Demo. Click on the magnifying icon on the top right to access the Search Verification Result page.
- Address Validation is not enabled in the Sandbox environment due to limitations with testing this feature.
The transactions do not differ from how live transactions are returned.
- You can access the GlobalGateway Portal here.
- Log into the GlobalGateway Portal using your Portal Sandbox credentials.
- Click on Verification from the left side menu
- Select the country by clicking on Change Country, or click Populate if your default country shown is the one you’ve chosen to test.
- Enter information in the verification form or select a Test Entity by clicking the Populate button. You can then change inputs from the test data to suit your test.
- Check any required Consent check boxes and click Verify.
Your GlobalGateway implementation comes pre-configured with individual default Test Entities for each country, however you may wish to create your own Test Entities. Your GlobalGateway implementation comes pre-configured with individual default Test Entities for each country, however you may wish to create your own Test Entities. Creating your own Test Entities will replace the default Test Entities in that specific country. You can configure GlobalGateway with multiple Test Entities per country enabling you to test various response type scenarios. The default Test Entities cannot be modified, only Test Entities that you have created can be modified.
Permission to Manage Test Entities
To manage Test Entities, a user in GlobalGateway must have the Manage Test Entities permission. You can view permission levels under Configuration > Users.
Create/Edit a Test Entity
- Log into the GlobalGateway portal.
- Click Configuration > Test Entities from the left side menu.
- Select the country for which you’d like to create Test Entities from the list shown and click on the 'Plus' icon to add a new test entity.
- You can edit a test entity by clicking on the icon next to the test entity. Default test entities cannot be edited.
- GlobalGateway will display the Test Entity form.
- Enter the information into as many fields as you wish/require for your test entity and click Save.
Updated 11 months ago